howdy

GoldenMotor.com

corduroylion

Sep 25, 2008
norcal
hey everyone! im writing to you from cali. im new to these forums and im looking forward to reading and posting in here. im new to the motorized bike world altogether. ive been wanting to make one for monthes and well, after drooling this weekend at one parked in front of a sandwich shop thought i figured its time to just start working on making one myself. so far i picked up a little black cruzer that ill be rigging. anyone know any good websites for buying kits?
-cord

Last edited:

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Welcome to our forum! thatsdax is where I get my motors from. Duane & Grady are stand up guys and will help you with anything you need! Best motor kits out there I think! M&S Cycles

corduroylion

Sep 25, 2008
norcal
hey thanks guys for the welcome as well as all of those links! im shopping around and really excited about building my bike! i love these forums. everyone is so nice and its so informational!

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Hi Cord! I saw that you're from NorCal. I'm here in the San Jose area and just to let you know, there's a local race that's going to be held sometime in November at the HP Pavilion Parking Lot.

corduroylion

Sep 25, 2008
norcal
hey easy rider! im from mountain view! youre from sj eh?! SWEEEEEEET!!!! a race huh?! get out! COUNT ME IN!!!!! that would be so much fun! hey