1999 Whizzer for sale or trade

GoldenMotor.com

Atlanta CPR

Aug 29, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I would like to sell my 1999 Whizzer for $500 or trade for a Skyhawk 80cc and sick bike parts jack HD shaft kit. The Whizzer rides okay and is in fair condition with 1055 mile on original motor. I understand that The Whizzer only needs an upgrade.

Attachments

charliechaindrive

Sep 3, 2011
minnesota
Damn I onlygor a 49cc motor and a half-baked home made shift kit :)'/) but a whizer! Cool dude always wanted one can you tel me how te secont pully is attached to the wheel?

tomebaden

Jul 2, 2011
Loma linda ca
thats a good choice. I have been looking and looking for months trying to decide what I should do to motorize a bike. My first step when I found out about them was to go to ebay and look for a bike. I like the schwinn chopper so I bought it right away for $104 and I thought 'this is great I can make myself a moped for less than $300' but then I realized I had to purchase a special engine mount $35 And since I liked the idea of a long quiet exhaust I bought one of those too with some chain tensioners and a set of ape hanger bars.

So now I am up to $235 already and I cant decide on an engine!

I would love to get a whizzer kit because the motors are 138cc but then I would have to spend alot more money on turning the bike into a motorcyle. Thats why when I saw your selling yours for $500 I was thinking this is not a good idea, and I really didnt put effort into jumping on it because I thought you would probably change your mind.