These china girls are detailed totally wrong.

GoldenMotor.com

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida
Some sites say these engines are 1.6-1.9. Others say 1.9.2.1 Bike berry says 4-5 hp. Bull! Theres no way these engines are built to produce 4-5hp. Engines that big are lawnmower sized engines. these china girls/ht engines only have 1.6-2.1 hp stock. If u mod them, u might get up to 5hp. Heres a link to bike berry's Mega Motor 48cc china girl that has "4-5 hp" Such lies....

Mega Motors Silver 48cc Bicycle Engine Kit BikeBerry.com

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
The page headline says 48cc, but go down the page to Product Dimensions it says 80cc engine kit. I don't see any difference between it and any other China Girl engine. Four to Five horses I think is REALLY stretching the truth.

Terry

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida
Yeah, i saw that. I knew i was forgettin' something but couldn't remember what. These engines are so basic. They lie to get people to buy them.

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida
Look at the 2nd review down on this page. The guy says he got clocked by a cop on a "flat hill"at 51mph and has the ticket to prove it. One thing, a hill is not flat! lol These china girl engines would grenade before they got to that speed! I bet the company write some of the reviews....All the product description and all the info below it is just copied and pasted under every engine it. This specific one, they just call it a mega motor 66/80cc bicycle engine, but under description, they call it a black jet 66/80cc.
BikeBerry.com

Last edited:

Tohri

Aug 28, 2010
People's Republik of Massachusetts
You could get a heavily modded china girl close to that speed, and maybe MAYBE those HPs.
This would require a reed valve mod, serious porting, dangerously high compression, new head, textured crankcase, tuned exhaust, shift kit, reworked ignition, new bearings all around, new clutch material... By the end of it, you don't really have a china girl anymore.

I should know.

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida
Exactly. 4-5hp is a typical lawn mower engines hp. These china girls/ht wont run long at all if u even got them up to that hp.

Tohri

Aug 28, 2010
People's Republik of Massachusetts
It would be interesting to take a brand new 66CC, run it on a dyno 'out of box' and then modify stock components, tune and port the whole thing and see what you get. And then again with a better intake, carb, head, and tuned pipe.

Morini S6S gets 9.4 horse out of 49.5CC. These little 2 strokes can be mighty, under the right conditions.