4G gearbox

GoldenMotor.com

mnrider

Sep 10, 2008
minneapolis
I have a 4G belt drive gearbox for sale, make me an offer! I didnt like the in frame like I thought I would so I'm gonna go friction drive instead. There is only about 50 miles on the gearbox and is still in new condition. The cover broke on day one however. I also have a rear 26 in 7 speed hub with a custom manic mechanic hub adaptor and 50 tooth sprocket. I had this mounted to the HS 49 cc and it would pull hard and topped at 32mph. Im 220lbs by the way. Take one or both they are just taking up space in the garage.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I have a 4G belt drive gearbox for sale, make me an offer! I didnt like the in frame like I thought I would so I'm gonna go friction drive instead. There is only about 50 miles on the gearbox and is still in new condition. The cover broke on day one however. I also have a rear 26 in 7 speed hub with a custom manic mechanic hub adaptor and 50 tooth sprocket. I had this mounted to the HS 49 cc and it would pull hard and topped at 32mph. Im 220lbs by the way. Take one or both they are just taking up space in the garage.
what 4g gearbox do you have?
there are 3 different models.
where did you buy it from?
does your Huasheng have the 5/8" shaft like the Honda?
or does it have the clutch built into the side of the motor?

Is your back gear 80 or 100 teeth?
IE: 4:1 or 5:1 box?