GX35 Honda Bicycle Kit

GoldenMotor.com

mrbindc

Jun 3, 2011
DC
I am selling my friction drive bicycle engine kit from BikeMotorParts.com, and a Honda GX35 engine. I had this kit on a Jamis beach cruiser bike last summer and put about 200 miles on it cruising around the neighborhood and running errands. Very fuel efficient, it only burned about a gallon of fuel all summer.

The kit will fit virtually any bike, it takes about an hour to install it the first time and it is easily removed. On the Jamis bike I experienced top speeds of about 25-30 MPH depending on the hills.

From the BikeMotorParts website:
Get up to 150 mpg and reach speeds of 30+ MPH with any of the quality engines that are compatible with our kit. For friction drive all you need is the engine, throttle setup, and the bicycle! Comes with everything else you need to get going. The kit is rugged enough to be used every day for reliable economic transportation. Very little assembly required, can be installed by most customers in 30-45 minutes for friction drive.

There are also several videos of the installation on YouTube, search for:
Bicycle Engine Kit - Install & Test Ride. Video 1 of 2

Included:
• Honda GX35 4 stroke engine (very quiet, no mixing oil or smoky exhaust)
• Trigger throttle (came with the kit)
• Kill Switch
• Bike Frame mounting brackets
• Engine Channel Drive Unit
• Twist Throttle (like a scooter, never mounted)

I spent a little over $400 for everything (not including the bike). The kit and engine are in excellent condition.

Selling on the Washington DC CL for $300, willing to ship if buyer pays shipping.

GX35 Honda Bicycle Kit

Thanks!