For Sale..Clutch roller bracket for HT bicycle engine

GoldenMotor.com

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
I know that there are many out there that can make these on their own. This is for those that can't for what ever the reason.

This is a bolt on mod. This roller bracket will enable the rider to disengage the clutch with minimal effort. Once installed, the clutch can be disengaged with one (1) finger, the pinkie at that. On my bike I can disengage the clutch using 6# test mono fishing line.

These come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee...all you have to say is I want my money back, no questions asked...PERIOD..that is how good these are.

These are hand made by me. I use 3/4" angle iron, steel ball bearing roller, and grade 8.8 mounting hardware. Painted to either Silver, or Black. The only part that is not included in this mod is the cable case holder, which you will use from your own engine. $17.00 (updated to $18.00 as of 5/1/2012) to you in all 50 states. Will and have shipped overseas, slight additional postage. I have sold a number of these and get nothing but raves. Updated links in my signature.

Shipping will generally be within 24 hours. If for any reason a longer time is needed you will be notified BEFORE payment.

Photos are as follows..

Original cable route.

Clutch roller mod.

Clutch roller mod installed.

Thank You
Ronald V. Becker
Calera, Alabama USA

Last edited:
Reactions: KCRickSS

batman

Oct 23, 2010
connecticut
Re: For Sale..Clutch roller bracket for HT

hi al if you could give me the info to buy a couple of those roller mods that would be great.trk

ferball

Apr 8, 2010
NH

I have a home made version of this mod. Looks an awful like Al's just a little more "rustic", I actually hooked my clutch up to an old thumb shifter to clean up the handle bars. This mod makes it pull that easy. Nice to see another great bolt on mod available at a decent price.

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama

I have a home made version of this mod. Looks an awful like Al's just a little more "rustic", I actually hooked my clutch up to an old thumb shifter to clean up the handle bars. This mod makes it pull that easy. Nice to see another great bolt on mod available at a decent price.
Interesting...Thumb shifter :>)

I have been PM'ing with Dave (another forum), and he asked me what he needed to buy. Gave him a list if materials, and he made one. Here is his reply, and the mod he made.

Thats interesting on the Wiring! I quess the Kill works by shorting the Black & Blue Wires
The Rollers were exactly Like you said at Lowes

6.99 Rollers
4.99 ANgle
2.00 screws & nuts

(umm looks like about $14.00)

You could probably charge More for yours, Looks like a Really good Modification

I really appreciate your help Ron

David
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/dhdaniel/cablerollerassembly.jpg

Last edited:

ferball

Apr 8, 2010
NH

I know if I did not have the parts laying around it would have cost my 10 bucks or so in parts, so 17 bucks is about right, especially with shipping, and the time saved having it all fabbed up, again great little mod.

homejones

Jul 4, 2011
Lostville

Just ordered one. The clutch lever is killing my hands.

This thing is such a money pit - I'm going to start a thread about all the costs of buying and installing one of these kits.

Thanks again - looking forward to using this!

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast

I built one, modeled after Alf's and it works great!

...time and materials, $17 would be a bargain!
rc

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama

I built one, modeled after Alf's and it works great!

...time and materials, $17 would be a bargain!
rc
Thanks for the comment. I price them about as low as I can. I want members that want one and can't make themselves to supply in a very cost effective way. And $17.00 is to the door in US and Canada. About $2.00 to $3.00 more world wide. Heck...make your own, I'd be happy to supply a material list.

scotty macbean

May 17, 2008

yaya i like the mod.. and agree pls get rid of the blue jean thang.. wot

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama

yaya i like the mod.. and agree pls get rid of the blue jean thang.. wot
I find it kind of catchy...What forces you to open it?
Ummmm joined in May 2008, and only 7 post. Lets see that about 2 post a year...see you when you make your next post next year.

Last edited:

scotty macbean

May 17, 2008

hey ron.... i am sure it came across as rude that is...my comment... so i apologize right off.. i was getting mighty frustrated cause i can not find any diagrams or photos on how to understand and fix the problem i am having with the dual clutch set-up... and i was expecting to see something when i opened your youtube http... and when it was a song... so that was all it was, just my reaction... i certainly wish you all
good luck with making things... and motobiking..
for me.. i am still pedaling!!!
scotty

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama

hey ron.... i am sure it came across as rude that is...my comment... so i apologize right off.. i was getting mighty frustrated cause i can not find any diagrams or photos on how to understand and fix the problem i am having with the dual clutch set-up... and i was expecting to see something when i opened your youtube http... and when it was a song... so that was all it was, just my reaction... i certainly wish you all
good luck with making things... and motobiking..
for me.. i am still pedaling!!!
scotty
All good...thank you.

homejones

Jul 4, 2011
Lostville

Would like to chime in about the bracket. Purchased from Ron and delivered within a few days. Installed in a couple minutes and it's probably one of the best value mods for the Chinese kits. This should be included in all kits. Thanks again!

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama

Would like to chime in about the bracket. Purchased from Ron and delivered within a few days. Installed in a couple minutes and it's probably one of the best value mods for the Chinese kits. This should be included in all kits. Thanks again!
Noooo I THANK you!!

Ratchetbirds

Jun 12, 2011
Eastern Wash.

I really want to thank Ron for posting all his work here. I just made my own clutch roller based on his and it is sweet. I hope to return the favor someday.