Lazy

GoldenMotor.com

joniss

Jun 30, 2008
Hi All,

I hate doing this cause I know if I search for a few hours I could find the answer. I have a new KindMotorBike 80CC engine. I installed it on my DB mountain bike temporarily to see how it would do before putting it on a bike that it will stay on. Didnt mount the front bracket since it was temporary and got it all up and running, but the engine was really hard to start. So hard that one time it locked and flipped me off the front. Pretty funny stuff. Well that broke the chain and I parked it. Bought new chain and figured I would give another whirl. Got it running again and ran ok. Still very hard to start adn then heard a piece loose in the clutch cover. Removed the covcer to find the big silver disk loose along with the adjustment screw and threaded piece still in engine. Have email into kings to see what the part is and how I can get a new one. Didnt see it listed on their site and was wondering where I could get one. Also think maybe I over adjusted the clutch and it was pressing that disk against the clutch cover. Maybe some information on that or pics as to how to adjust that would be nice.
Thanks in advace.
Jon

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
A) Disengage clutch by pulling handle bar clutch lever inward and lock into catch lock.

B) Remove right side engine clutch cover and remove small locking screw on center *Clutch Adjust Nut.

C) Pull clutch arm on left rear engine inward. Back off *Clutch Adjust Nut ¼ turn counterclockwise.

D) Release clutch lever and check for slight clutch arm 1/16” free-play on opposite side of engine. Readjust *Clutch Adjust Nut as required to get required 1/6” clutch arm free play.

E) Tighten *Clutch Adjust Nut on clutch plate clockwise until just snug.

F) Then re-install small locking screw in outer edge of *Clutch Adjust Nut.

G) Good idea to place a small gob of grease at gear mesh area. Use grease sparingly! Then replace cover.

H) Squirt light grade oil down clutch cable sheathing to reduce friction and make for easy lever pull.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome the site. let us know if you get your motor running right. i had a lot of problems starting mine when i first got it. the 2 stroke that is not the 4 stroke titan i have now. anyhow the problem was in the cheap plug wire it had, i replaced that with a good 7 mm plug and it fired right up every time after that. inexpensive change that may be the problem. glad to have you with us
:ride2: