hi from wisconsin

GoldenMotor.com

moonerdizzle

Jun 28, 2009
Cheese head capitol
Hello every one, i just built up my first "80"cc bike today. thanks to looking around this site for about a month before i bought and installed my kit i saved alot of time and hassle. i learned alot of new tricks here and new ways to do tricks that i allready knew about. well, i had a blast putting her together and was shocked when she fired up first try. any one in the shawano or surrounding areas in wisconsin hit me up, i would love to have some one to putter around with.

Moon.bf.

Jul 15, 2009
waukegan IL. U.S.A.
hey welcome to the forum , we are the shop dogs in waukegan IL. we love to ride wisconsin (mostly south but) anywere we can get to is always cool. looking to get a rally together for spring and run the multi use trail by monroe. I've got a few guy's so far but the more the better.
my pal "buttons" and I spent all summer riding the rustic roads in kenosha,racine and walworth county(11or 12 so far) looking to get are patch from the wdot and I am trying to get a post or two together w/ some maps and a few suggestions (cold beer ) along the way . pm me if your intrested in that ride or whatever "the prussian"
p.s. sorry pic so crappy (map of southern wi )

Attachments

fuzzball

Sep 5, 2009
Eagle River, Wisc.
Hey Mooner, I get down to Shawano once in a while, I'm a driver at Ferrellgas up here in Eagle River and have to training sessions and stuff at the Shawano plant. I'm also a first time builder but it's gonna be a long winter

fuzzball

Sep 5, 2009
Eagle River, Wisc.
Do you know Arlin Lewis? He used to be the Ferrellgas boss down there, but I think he retired. His son Mike runs a small electrical contracting outfit in Shawano