Hello from Burnsville, MN

GoldenMotor.com

smokinbenrage

May 18, 2008
Hey guys! I have been reading these forums for a few weeks and decided to sign up. I ride a Specalized 21 speed mountain bike with a 80cc (70) from Zippy Cycles. I have got a few questions that I need some help with and hope that some of you guys can help a newbie out with them! I ride from Burnsville to St. Paul 5 days a week (44 miles round trip) to go to work and back. Everyone in my office says that it is the coolest thing they have seen and want to get one of these for themselves.

Thanks,

Ben

Attachments

Last edited:

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Hey Ben, nice bike. Welcome to the forum. Lots of motorized bicycle enthusiasts here. Feel free to ask questions, we have some very talented folks here that are more than willing to share their knowledge....................

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
hi ben and welcome to the forum. thats a fine looking motorized bicyclye. nice job. glad to have you with us
:ride2:

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Welcome to the forum.

That's a good ride- 44 miles 'round trip.

Tell your co-workers they are easy to build and point up your bikes' reliability.

chief

May 23, 2008
St. Cloud, MN
Hey Ben,

An MB rider in St. Cloud here--good to see another MN rider, and I'm impressed with your work commute! Gimme a shout sometime, will ya!

Jared