I think we started the motorized bicycle craze in Baltimore

GoldenMotor.com

Screws

Aug 10, 2009
Baltimore, MD (Hampden)
A few friends had an order for Spookytooth motorized bikes in. It was a Sunday night. I was drinking at my local spot, the proprietor being one of these friends that had placed an order for one of these maniacal machines. It didn't take much convincing (proper brain lube made such a decision seem prudent and rational) for me to sign on last minute. The bikes arrived a few weeks later. We had one helluva time marrying the primitive motor to our fancy cruiser frames. I, a type 'A' impulsive go-go-goer, and my friend, the type 'A' introspect who takes a step back, figures, with the aim of doing it right. We finally made 'em semi street reliable. A few rides, excitement, a few parts falling off, exhaust gasket shredding, and pretty girl wadding mine up on a joyride.

It is now today. New forks, a chopped exhaust, and some parts ordered to make it more reliable and less loud. Here I am. Glad I found this place!

-Screws
Hampden, ****town USA

Ghost0

Mar 7, 2008
Bellingham, WA
Welcome and your story has been repeated over and over. For most once the bug has got them it is hard to shake loose. Read a lot and ask questions if you don't find answers and one of the nice folks here should be able to answer any questions you have.