Runnermike's Dyno Build

GoldenMotor.com

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
KOOL BEANS, glad you are C free, i had a chunk of my coloun taken out back in 95 polyps also. No cancer though....................Curt

Neptunati

Jun 11, 2009
Kansas city
I just read about all this hope you guys are nice and healthy cancer-free good to see things are going great for you. Not build that 4 Stroker

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
Well...I have finally figured out my front end set up. I have a set of DNM USD-8 DH forks coming and a dual disc hub. I will be running two 203mm rotors up front with hydraulic brakes. I found a set of pit bike twin hydraulic calipers with a splitter. Center hole to center hole on the calipers is 48mm, so....I will need to fabricate my own brackets/adapters. I was hoping I could make the one from AGK work, but the holes on that bracket only measure 44mm...so Hooray I get to fabricate!

I tried posting pictures...lets see if I remembered how to do it!

Attachments

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Well...I have finally figured out my front end set up. I have a set of DNM USD-8 DH forks coming and a dual disc hub. I will be running two 203mm rotors up front with hydraulic brakes. I found a set of pit bike twin hydraulic calipers with a splitter. Center hole to center hole on the calipers is 48mm, so....I will need to fabricate my own brackets/adapters. I was hoping I could make the one from AGK work, but the holes on that bracket only measure 44mm...so Hooray I get to fabricate!

I tried posting pictures...lets see if I remembered how to do it!
Oh how nice those look, stepping up that game I see. I am excited for this build.

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
The forks and hub arrived. Now I am just waiting on the rear hub and wheels to show up. Once that happens, I can lace up wheels and hubs, and get the bike sitting how I want it. Then, I can fabricate and finish the build. My goal is to have it complete by my birthday in February so I can take it to the races at Daytona.

Attachments

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
Still waiting on my felt wheels to show up. I contacted the shipper today and he said he should receive them from felt this week so hopefully I will have them by next week.....the waiting is killing me!

Robertzep

Oct 3, 2016
Akron, Ohio
Still waiting on my felt wheels to show up. I contacted the shipper today and he said he should receive them from felt this week so hopefully I will have them by next week.....the waiting is killing me!
Is it just me, or are some bicycle vendors extremely slow. I am very impatient though!