Whats the best bike for you Quiz

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Any bike with 2 wheels really......mtn. bikes and beach cruisers with engines that can be raced is my real preference though. I kinda like to go fast a lot of the time but in a safe manner :D

Call me crazy, call me old, but don't forget who you're riding behind... I don't lag when it comes to riding on 2-wheels ;)

.wee.

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
mine was beach cruiser. but i coulda told you that before i took the quiz. :)

since i crashed my street cruiser and broke my racebike, i haven't had another motorized bike. i sold almost all my parts except for a grubee gen ll 50cc with the steel lined cylinder and a 66 cc starfire. just in case i want to build something someday.

still have plans to build a 50cc minarelli v1 bike for racing, but it's going to be a ground up custom and i'm slowly collecting parts.

doesn't mean i'm not riding. my current fave is a '48 schwinn dx framed, bmx style 26" cruiser i finished a few weeks ago. been pedaling the crap out of it almost everyday.

my bicycle stable keeps growing. building a 58 schwinn straightbar torpedo right now, got a rusty 40 roadmaster that rides like it's brand new, but looks like you need a tetanus shot first, holding onto my friend's 37 hawthorne twin bar that i built while he's working in belize for a few years, an S&S 26", a 79 takara bmx cruiser, 90's schwinn heavy duty, 60's sears spaceliner girls bike, a custom tandem for one of my bartenders...

plus a pile of bikes in various states of disrepair. built 7-8 custom bicycles for friends over the last year and a half...

hmmm, maybe i should switch to the ratrod bike forum. :) but i don't want anyone stealing my ideas...