Mental health therapy

GoldenMotor.com

leftywoody

Aug 23, 2008
Lagrange Indiana
I started about a year and a half ago building these Tanker Trucks out in my garage and sometimes the basement . I take a Structo Auto Hauler that sells for cheap on ebay , and cut the top off . I then handcraft from sheet metal the top, sides , front and back of the tanker and attach it to the bottom panel of the Hauler . I dress up the cab with a new front bumper and paint , polish and decals . Most of these old trucks are beat up when I buy them and have broken bumpers and peeling paint . The trailers I buy are beat up and rusty as well . Structo never made a Tanker Semi so I thought I would tackle it . Pictured below is an example of what a 1950's Structo auto hauler looks like before modification. The trucks and trailers I use are far more deteriorated and are in need of massive repair . I sometimes install glass in the cab and exhaust systems , all hand made . Click on the picture and see the end results if you want . [

Last edited:

leftywoody

Aug 23, 2008
Lagrange Indiana
Well , they all 3 are on ebay at this moment . I priced them pretty high because I wasn't that interested in selling them just yet . But if they pay what I priced them at I will let them go . I have a little over a hundred bucks in materials and hours and hours of time soaked in to them . I sold a different style hand built ,Structo Tanker a few months ago for $350 , it surprised the heck out of me . This is a picture of that different tanker .

Attachments