Which motor should get??

GoldenMotor.com

rogergendron1

Sep 18, 2013
woburn ma
no no no your doing it wrong !!!

contact a member here called "motorbicycleracing" (http://motorbicycling.com/member.php?u=23503) he can hook you up with a balance gen V motor, same as the dax balance motor for less to your door.

its got the 110mm con rod so its a true 70cc 69.5 or something and high grade alen bolts for the case and the head gasket is a thin .4mm one and the base gasket is a thick 1.6mm to raise up the jug for better transfer and exhaust timing ! best motors ever if your looking for a rock solid china girl !

add a puch 70cc hi hi head, mild porting and a free flowing exhaust and you got a strong running motor

Last edited:

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
no no no your doing it wrong !!!

contact a member here called "motorbicycleracing" (http://motorbicycling.com/member.php?u=23503) he can hook you up with a balance gen V motor, same as the dax balance motor for less to your door.
Hey, thanks for the plug but I now see that I only have enough motors
to last for my local sales until I get new stock in early January.

Sorry, but I won't be shipping motors anywhere until next year.

rogergendron1

Sep 18, 2013
woburn ma
Hey, thanks for the plug but I now see that I only have enough motors
to last for my local sales until I get new stock in early January.

Sorry, but I won't be shipping motors anywhere until next year.

anything to help out a fellow members buisness, especialy an honest member
aww man .... after x mas than i am looking for a new one also, a mountain bike build for a friend, but after the x mas season. i hope to be able to hit you up then if i can .

the next best option is the dax balanced motor

Last edited:

Will122391

May 31, 2013
Texas
are those Ebay 80cc 150$ motor kit any good?? or this there a better kit?
new to this and planing on building a bike
Don't buy a balanced motor for your first kit. They might be better, but they are more expensive and you have to assemble them. It might not be worth it for a little more comfort. My stock 66cc barely vibrates with cushy tires and a nice seat. 600 miles and no problems at all.

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
Really MBR? He can't buy an unsold engine? Why can't they run out ta stock when they do period?

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
I buy kits from mingsinternational, rose326 and zminglu (all same vendor)on fleabay.
$150 shipped. Decent kits and good customer service about replacing bad parts.
Over 20 kits with only two bad coils (replaced free)
Be aware he will NOT replace a engine YOU mess up.
Once you have some experience, go with a balanced GenV from MotorBicycleRacing or a dax bottom end kit. (I bought the GenV and I LOVE it!)

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
The Gen V comes assembled, the Dax requires you to provide a top end for their balanced bottom end or, if you buy a top end with it, it needs assembled.
(This is only what I hear as I have not bought from Dax)
The Gen V from MotorBicycleRacing is a great value, comes fully assembled and he does not lie about it being
"Made in America" which is the main reason I didn't buy a Dax when they became available.
I like honest vendors better than those that misrepresent their products.
Just my opinion. The Dax does have a good reputation among motorbike builders.
The Gen V has continued to impress me during break-in with it's smoothness and quality and I consider it money well spent.