what would you give me for this bike?

GoldenMotor.com
Im going to be selling my bike on kijiji soon, the motor is a year old... It runs fine but it needs a carb repair kit(brass pin that controls acceleration) and i better mount, im am going to fix these things before sale... Its a nitro xt mountain bike by ccm i bought it brand new in the summer as a donor, i have two spare engines one is blown and the other idk what kind it is but i bet one of you folks know... i have a box full of spare parts too, what would you offer me and what should i ask? Cant get pics on heres kijiji ad link http://hamilton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve...CLE-NEED-GONE-THIS-WEEKEND-W0QQAdIdZ422874025

Last edited:

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
knowing that its a lot cheaper to build my own might make my answer a bit biased, but I would pay 300 to 500 for that bike. I suppose that if I were new to motorbiking and couldnt/didnt want to build my own, I might pay a lot closer to 500, maybe more. As to the lot of spare parts, if I needed them, I would probably offer 100 for the lot.

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
I said I would offer 100 just for the parts, not for the parts and the bike. I was giving you a separate price for the parts. 200 is not a bad price at all for that bike.

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
Well, you gotta put a price on the ad. If you are just looking to get rid of the bike, being open to trades might help as well. Just a thought.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
That's what I hate about selling stuff. Everyone wants to low ball you. If you want $200 for it, mark it up for $300 so when they low ball you for the two bills you both win.