Manic Mechanic

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcruz87

Jun 18, 2011
Texas
I ordered an adapter from them and never recieved my item. It's been almost three weeks, I wonder if I'll get my money back. Can't get ahold of them!!!

Acraze

May 13, 2011
Tuscaloosa
quoted from the front page of manic mechanics

"I HAVE HAD ALL I CAN TAKE FROM THE IDIOT PUBLIC...THE CUSTOM SPROCKET ADAPTER PROGRAM IS SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD!

IT JUST NEVER ENDS...SEE THE MOTOR MOUNT PAGE FOR AN ANSWER TO YOUR PROBLEMS WITH THE FITMENT OF OUR MOUNTS."

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Well, at least SportscarPat and Sgt.Howard both offer adapters too.
I am saddened to see that MM has given up on them. Mine fits the CB110 hub on my Atlas very well and I have never had any problems with it ever.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
That vendor had a lot of pros and cons... You are either a business man or not and from what I have I known he has stiffed a bunch of people... Even a close friend of mine. So no loss for me.. I got other options and use them.

Jcruz87

Jun 18, 2011
Texas
Bunch of BULL S#!* I saw Pirate Cycles still offer the adapters and they look better, they must of started making their own because they have Pirate Cycles stamped on them. Should of went with PC :(((((((

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA
I pulled the ultimate goof, let that jerk take me twice, in typical carnie fashion...
When I called about missing product, was offered a deal on the new heads he was fashioning,
Received neither......out $60-some odd dollars, lesson learned...priceless.
...stupid mastercard commercials are STILL stuck in my head...

Highwaystar

Jan 22, 2012
Indiana
If he is going to rip people off and call his customers names, he should just get out.

Pirate,Sportsman and KW Machine Works have everything I need. And not to mention, they are all great guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.