looks like i got ripped off

GoldenMotor.com

Alex_s_l

Sep 13, 2011
Halifax, Nova Scotia
It appears that i have been ripped off by a seller on here. i'm not sure about posting who it was but i was buying high tech clutch pads. i sent money via pay pal and have not received anything for over 1.5 months and this person stopped responding to PM's.

This is BS considering this is the first transaction i have ever done on here.

Last edited:

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
It appears that i have been ripped off by a seller on here. i'm not sure about posting who it was but i was buying high tech clutch pads. i sent money via pay pal and have not received anything for over 1.5 months and this person stopped responding to PM's.

This is BS considering this is the first transaction i have ever done on here.

doesn't look very good on the whole crew here.
Lol, there are 26,000 members here, and you're judging all of us because of a private transaction with one dirtbag?

Really?

Maybe you need another crew.

foundmydog

Oct 17, 2011
South Carolina, USA
Relax and breathe for a minute...

If you used Paypal then you were NOT ripped off as you can easily file a claim against him!

Go to the resolution center in Paypal and file a claim... you will get your money back in a mere two weeks or so

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Was your purchase from a sponsor here, or from an individule found in the Swap & Shop section?
Please PM me with information.
Tom

u2seek42

Aug 1, 2010
US
I get ripped off all the time... now I let it slide for I know I will be seeing all of these jokes in ****. Where I will be able to kick there byootox for all time.
All matter of perspective;-]

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
I get ripped off all the time... now I let it slide for I know I will be seeing all of these jokes in ****. Where I will be able to kick there byootox for all time.
All matter of perspective;-]
Yeah, I've gotten ripped off and disrespected several times. However, I've been blessed a thousand times more often.

I'll let God do the punishing.dance1