BikeBerry Mega Motors vs Flying horse?

GoldenMotor.com

LongHairedZebra

Jul 29, 2011
Iowa
Hello! I'm new here and new to the motor bicycling world. I am planning on ordering a kit from BikeBerry.com, is there really a difference between the flying horse motors and mega motor kits? If there is anyone who has had experience with either of these or both which do you recommend? Pros & cons? (hope im not in the wrong section)

Reactions: Davideo

vincent713

Jun 2, 2010
Dallas
I have the 66cc Flying Horse slant engine, I have not had any issues with it. It usually starts after 1st try and the engine seems strong and solid.

Jampac93

Sep 7, 2010
New York
Same here, just got mine and put it on an xl stingray. Seems like u said, very strong. Also, my compression is surprisingly high, when rolling, really gotta lurch forward when I let the clutch out

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa
Same here, just got mine and put it on an xl stingray. Seems like u said, very strong. Also, my compression is surprisingly high, when rolling, really gotta lurch forward when I let the clutch out

Any updates? I run tek 66/80 on my 07 specialized hardtack sport, equipped with uni filter, offset intake to suit the tight pressed 17 inch frame which hits about 40-45 once heated up in addition I have a bgf top end with mz pistons in it.

Has almost 2g on it about 1300 miles exact with top end replaced at 729 miles.

By law since I'm now registering my new main bike in WA the blue back lagoon is required for me to drop to 48-49cc by law in order to register, now I know I can get all that speed and work back for the blue back lagoon a "2012 trek classic which is just a hint stretched compared to others."

I just don't want to slap a no name on it as my first engine was horrible never made it past break in but tek
don't make 50CcS so I'm out of brand right now....

If anyone has a good list of 48-50ccs hit me up like a Ford Vs Chevy convo...

I know I'm going to have to e chamber it in November / December for the extra body heat but still know I'm stuck with only one option in heads which is rse by summer from the bad I've heard about them overheating it will require a bit b9hs plug and be 7-8he by winter.

I ride year around.

Davideo

Feb 25, 2020
Hello! I'm new here and new to the motor bicycling world. I am planning on ordering a kit from BikeBerry.com, is there really a difference between the flying horse motors and mega motor kits? If there is anyone who has had experience with either of these or both which do you recommend? Pros & cons? (hope im not in the wrong section)

Davideo

Feb 25, 2020
I have been running the Flying Horse engine for over a year and I find it great. Easy starting and after you carefully run it in on 16:1 mix it will run reliably run at 30:1. I delivers plenty of power with a 44 tooth rear sprocket enough to move you along at 25-30 mph.