For Sale...Clutch cable mod

GoldenMotor.com

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
I know that there are many out there that can make these on their own. This is for those that can't for what ever the reason.

This is a bolt on mod. This roller bracket will enable the rider to disengage the clutch with minimal effort. Once installed, the clutch can be disengaged with one (1) finger, the pinkie at that. On my bike I can disengage the clutch using 6# test mono fishing line.

These come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee...all you have to say is I want my money back...PERIOD..that is how good these are.

These are hand made by me. I use 3/4" angle iron, steel ball bearing roller, and grade 8.8 mounting hardware. Painted to either Silver, or Black. The only part that is not included in this mod is the cable case holder, which you will use from your own engine. $14.95 plus actual postage.

Shipping will generally be within 24 hours. If for any reason a longer time is needed you will be notified BEFORE payment.

Photos are as follows.. 1.The cable roller bracket itself 2.the original instillation and 3. the installed modification.

Thank You
Ronald V. Becker
Calera, Alabama USA

Last edited:

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
This is AL.... not really I'm Ron. AL is the state I live in. Fishing is what I love to do. I'm just a lonely member without a web site. I'm retired, and made a few for myself. Found out that there are some people that can't make them for one reason or another.

[email protected]

I have about five of these. I don't build an ht without one.... they should come standard issue with the kit IMO.
If they come standard with a kit I'd be out of a part time hobby.

Last edited: