Greeting from Houston Texas!

GoldenMotor.com

ozzyf93

Nov 18, 2009
Houston Texas
Hi guys this is my first time posting here (although ive been reading these forums for months :p) I finally just got my first motorized bike! some guy on craigslist some me his mountain bike with a 2 stroker (chinese of course) for only 50 bucks! He even delivered it 30 miles away. He says its been sitting for a year so i probably have to clean this thing up to get it running. I hope to have a good time here, and Greetings from Houston!
brnot

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome ozzyf93 to our forum, glad you joined us. I hope you enjoy the best motorized bicycle forum on the net as much as we do.

.wee.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. If you can get her running, you got quite a deal.
I'm moving to the Houston area in January.

Homer

Apr 20, 2009
SW Houston
Welcome

I am in the SW corner of Houston near 59 and Beltway, would be great to ride with some else.
Drop me a line, I've ridden several thousand miles round this town and have yet to see another motorized bike.

usflghttp://motorbicycling.com/images/smilies/usflg.gif

ozzyf93

Nov 18, 2009
Houston Texas
Homer, do you ever ride up to the north part of houston, like in spring by fm 1960?

and barely awake, i just hope i can get it running, cuz this bike its on is in bad shape, so im gonna have to get it on another bike

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
If the engine was running before and just sat for just a year it should be fine, the fuel would be a lil stale is all.

Is it an in-frame mount? Do you have any pics?