New member says good morning

GoldenMotor.com

uheruser

Oct 10, 2009
willard, MO
Mornin' all. I recently bought a Honda GXH50 4-stroke engine and mounted it to older Raleigh Boulevard Cruiser. Power delivered by v-belt to original Whizzer rear sheave. Cost very little to construct and only had to fabricate and weld up idler arm clutch assy. I hope to post photos ldance1ater.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome uheruser to the BEST Motorized Bicycle forum. That sounds like a really cool Motorized Bicycle. I hope someday I can try out a four-stroke, I may never go back to the 2-strokes lol.

Glad to have you with us .wee.

uheruser

Oct 10, 2009
willard, MO
Re: New member says good afternoon

Thanks for kind words. I like Honda, which is a 4-stroke, and its EPA emission ratings are planet-friendly. Like the engine builders say, there's no substitute for cubic inches. And this is, after all, only 3 cubes. So it doesn't exactly accelerate uphill. But it just fine for me. I call it my exedance1rcycle.

uheruser

Oct 10, 2009
willard, MO
Tomorrow I pick up a 1.75 inch inch drive pulley. Still, the rear pulley is 15.25 inches, so gearing will be even taller (higher) than with the 1.5 inch drive pulley. What can I say. I like the looks of the rear sheave and even with tall gears, with a little help off the line, it scoots just fine.