What do you do when your'e not riding?

GoldenMotor.com

darrick

Nov 14, 2009
South Texas
The ignorant youth has arrived:

I am a former college tennis player, at only a 19 year old sophmore halfway out of schoo.
(I'd like to say "retired" athlete but I think it would be an insult to you seasoned individuals)
Currently shovel mud out of car wash drains pits to make tuition.

and occasionally shoot dance videos on YouTube
(Note the signature below)

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
Former Electronics Tech. My job is now "Archaeologist Technician". I mainly do Data entry for Archaeology projects and have done "Historical Analysis" where I sort through 100 year old garbage and try to figure out what it was. Starting next week I am going to be taking some classes to help keep me employed in this field. Meanwhile I am also attend a fencing club where I fence foil. There is also the one thing I do every night: Try to take over the world!

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
I have my own Family Haircare business. Been doing that for the last 23 years. I used to be a welder/fabricator in the oilfield industry. Got tired of looking for work every two or three years. I like to play golf on the weekends. I play the guitar in a band at my Church, and when they need an orchestra I play the violin. I used to hang out with Norman on weekends and we would fly and work on our airplanes until he retired. Now he's gone all the time.............:D

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
You mean somebody else is too busy to have fun since retirement lol...I have a home boiler problem today. Tomorrow it will be some other problem I'm sure. My wife is the designated baby sitter so I get to be her assistant more often than I think is fair but hey she has all the real money. I can't upset her. lol

Sharksfan

Nov 28, 2009
San Jose, CA.
I am a 41 year old multi-media technician at Stanford University and a proud father of a 6 year old daughter. When I'm not riding or tinkering on my bike I play disc golf and go camping with my family.

skipu

Aug 6, 2008
New jersey
build inground pools 21 yrs and work on my race cars untill i caught motorized bike bug 3 yrs ago ive always ridin bicycles even raced for a season at local bmx tracks but now i go to allaire state park serious mountain bike trails i have yet to get the balls up to take my motorized in there oh i raise 3 kids and a wife to lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I am in Real Estate school. Very, very dull. (retired from the Merchant Marine) Mornings I am a stipend volunteer for Meals on wheels. About every spare minute is spent on MB drive systems. Kinda turned in to an obsession. Aside from that, reading you guys and here.

Ok, Brain!
"Are you thinking what I am Pinky?"
I think so Brain, but how are we going to get Cloris Leachman in the car? Narphh!"

(That cartoon is great!)

YouTube - Pinky and The Brain Intro
....one is a genius, and the other is insane. Their Pinky, Pinky and the brain, brain, brain

diceman2004

Aug 26, 2009
Kitchener , Ontario
i sing

feel like makin , ( da nat naaaaaa , da nat naaaaaa , da nat naaaaaa )

untill i hurl

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
i sing

untill i hurl
I do believe that you should seek psychiatric help...... :eek:

diceman2004

Aug 26, 2009
Kitchener , Ontario
nah no psychiatric help , just a new radio station ,

the classic rock station we get at work ( ya know how it is at work , only one station comes in good ) . well they play the same 3 hour loop of songs in the same order every 3 hours every day .. every week .. every month .. for the last year .

they even play the same pre-recorded commentary between the songs all week long

i can time my breaks off the songs on the radio

i,m gonna go postal , these guys play the same old song more times in one day today than they did in a week when the song was a hit over 20 years ago

why does it seem those 2 flippin FOGHAT tunes get popular every 3 years

ok , takin meds now , thinkin of the happy place , tweet tweet , whooooo whooooooo , ribbit ribbit , tension falling , feeling ha... AWWWW MAN , WHATS SHE DOIN HERE , WHAT THE HECK IS THE PHILIDELPHIA CREAM CHEESE ANGEL DOIN IN MY HAPPY PLACE

my name is elmer fudd i own a mansion and a yacht

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
I'm a cronic internet gamer. Fly WWII fighters in Aces High II. Also collect vintage nude photos...lol. The REALLY old ones from the late 1800s and early 1900s. Girlfriend gives me crap but I tell her it's ART!

Hey, if any of you enjoy real time flight sims against real life players you gotta check out Welcome to Aces High. You can play for 2 weeks free trial.

I've gamed on the internet for over 25 years. This one beats them ALL... If you try it out I'm Maxvizion and I fly with the Bishops. If you need some help getting started send me a message and I'll give you some quick training. After that, it will only take you about a year to get good enough to fly against the pros.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Been wanting to try that for yrs Max. (I'm a Military channel junkie) Going to go tomorrow and buy a joy stick. Any suggestions?

spit_fire

Aug 28, 2009
Brampton
build inground pools 21 yrs and work on my race cars untill i caught motorized bike bug 3 yrs ago ive always ridin bicycles even raced for a season at local bmx tracks but now i go to allaire state park serious mountain bike trails i have yet to get the balls up to take my motorized in there oh i raise 3 kids and a wife to lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OHHH MANNN!!!!!!! did you say your 21 have 3 kids and your married, im about to turn 21 in 2 month and id sh it bricks if i ever woke up to 3 kids and a wife i dated a girl with a kid for 14 month and it was great untill she wanted me to play papa were i wimpered to the thought of it, well beside that i am a second year apprentice as a automotive mechanic and i love to tinker with anything thats bad for the environment and can posssibly be dangerous i cought the mb bug about a year ago just in time as i am unisurable for a baddddd driving record and i need a way to get around i refuse to bus and i dont like to peddle so this is juts perfect for me and it sort of keeps me out of trouble as im eithe riding, working or fixing my bike and anything else i can get my hands on :D

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Been wanting to try that for yrs Max. (I'm a Military channel junkie) Going to go tomorrow and buy a joy stick. Any suggestions?
Saitek X52 Dan. Optical sensors, no jitter. Stay away from Logitech Pro. Nylon axis, they stretch out in a short time and you can never keep a straight line.

If you go with the Saitek X52, don't use the SST software. Just program the stick in game. The software will cause your stick to go out of calibration often.

Remember to look me up in game. The squadron I fly with is Heavy Metal and we play as Bishops. My game name is Maxvizion.