'79 Murry

GoldenMotor.com

K.i.p

Nov 8, 2009
CNY
Here is the result of a six month first build. This bike began as a ladies bike purchased for $20.00. The motor is a 48cc zoom slant. New seat, tires, tubes, forks, and front brakes.

Lots of fabricated items. The following reflect some of my work, these where made not purchased bolt-ons.

offset intake manifold
bushed and greased springer fork (purchased fork set)
aluminum air filter
custom hub adapter
dual muffler flex line exhaust system with fabricated clamps
stainless gas tank
brass fuel cap
bobbed rear fender
reinforced drive chain guard
custom aluminum chain guide pulley and modified tensioner

also: kill switch replaced, ignition cable and plug replaced, fuel line replaced, egor-idle circuit drilled, side cover lined, jug and head contoured, clutch actuator radius-ed and polished.

Attachments

Last edited:

K.i.p

Nov 8, 2009
CNY
Thanks fairracing. I think statistically this qualifies as an epic design failure. One hundred something views and one comment. Oh well, I built it for me to my own standards. It' a strong runner, a source of great pride, and best of all one heck of a fun ride.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Thanks fairracing. I think statistically this qualifies as an epic design failure. One hundred something views and one comment.
Oh heck NO! Design failure my butt! That thing is sweet, you obviously took your time and did it right and to your liking. All that matters is you like it, who cares what everyone else thinks.

I have hundreds of post/threads with not one comment what so ever, I never put much weight into that. Some just have nothing to say.

Keep up the good work Kip! (^)