Super cool build...

GoldenMotor.com

spit_fire

Aug 28, 2009
Brampton
Nice build indeed very clean i agree with bikeguy joe I to think it is the russian engine i read a thread on those apparently they were produced from mid 50s til 1990 and also the guy that posted the info said he believes that the chinese r a knock of of those russian engine and posted pick to back up his statement and i couldnt agree more its incredible how close of a design it is the only real diffrence is the carb hook up to the crankcase instead of the jug on the russian engines

dule

Dec 23, 2009
Zagreb
hmm 'bout the engine - it's said to be a 100cc so in my oppinion the engine has the samo origin as the builder - Germany - that engine looks a lot like early post WWII engines mounted on SACHS or NSU or bikes like those - that engine has 98cc

here are some pics of those bikes

NSU Quick
(the kind of bike with the fork like mine) a bit different cover on the right side

Sachs (not sure of the model, maybe Puma?!?) - the cover looks like this one but cleaned down to flat surface (to erase the lettering)

link http://www.khulsey.com/motorcycles/_puma_motorcycles.html

pre-war Schwinn

Nov 15, 2009
Los Angeles 90039
thanks for the information concerning the engine I imagine there were many motorized bikes in the 30''''''s and 40's that could be located these days but demand for quality is overun by asian production