First ride

GoldenMotor.com

gphil

Jan 9, 2011
USA Georgia
I have been reading this site for over a year, corresponded with several of the guys here along with ole 2 Door. Anyway today I fired up my little 2smoker and rode her for a while. Still a lot of adjtments to be made but none the less it does run. Idle, no things coming loose, yes. I was however very impressed with the speed the thing put out. Now the rear wheel needs a little tightning and the carb needs loads of tender care and sure hope to hit the sweet spot on the thing. More reading in store and have to say worth it and going to be loads of fun and enjoyment in the future. Gotta start another for sure. One more thing, have three brakes on her and need more I think. Two rim and regular coaster. Do I hear disks??? gphil.trk

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Congratulations! :)
Now you know what all the 'Hoopla' is about. Put a few miles on this one while you plan the next one. Remember, they're like potato chips. You can't have just one.
Keep us updated, old friend, on your rides and new build. Have fun and above all, ride safe, please.
Tom

gphil

Jan 9, 2011
USA Georgia
Forgot to mention, I just happen to have a fork like that with a disk on it. Came from a mountian bike. Think I will follow 2 door and just take it easy on this one, find out the error of my ways and make the next one even better albiet never look as beautiful as 2 doors latest OMG. gphil