Chrome Venice Stretch

GoldenMotor.com

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
cool lookin' exhaust!

when you make a tank, you should make a secret compartment to hide the CDI.

oh, and you should put some flints on the bottom of that pipe, so when you go over speedbumps you can spark it up!

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
Here's what I got done today...
I got a SBP expansion pipe & chopped it up & welded it together, & then I finished the front disc brake & a few other little items.
Now all thats left to do is wire the CDI & finish lowering the front fork! (It's also gonna get a in-frame tank, but thats a few months down the road!!)

Awesome! I just ordered that same expansion chamber pipe from SBP {black} for my Blue cafe stretch. Lookin good on your stretch build Bro!reddd

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I swear, I've seen that dude someplace before. The bike is the same height but he's grown a little, lost some hair but I know its the same guy. :)
What do you guys think?

Norm,
That is beautiful, my man. Wouldn't expect anything less from you. Thanks for sharing.
Tom

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: chainmaker

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
Sweet Bike Norm. It is most definitily another SoCal Bike. You sure don't have any problem getting them sold. I have several builds from this Long Winter to try to sell in the spring. Ive got some pretty nice bikes, but it will take me a **** of alot longer to sell them than it takes you.
Keep up the Good Work!

John

Reactions: chainmaker