My Cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

massdrive

Oct 3, 2013
Las Vegas
Looking good. Now the fun begins... ridding and upgrading. Make is safer and more reliable before you make faster.

AssembleThis

May 11, 2014
NC United States
Thanks Massdrive.
Yeah I don't ride it fast, well I did test it on the third tank to see if it would do at least 35mph. It actually went faster. But I prefer to go around 20 to 25. It's nice to know the power is there, and by the time I finish it with all the added weight 20 to 25 will probably be it's top speed. But that's good for me. Main purpose is to have fun, accept to make short trips for food or pay bills. It will probably take me another year to finish it as well. I'm working on the pannier system and 12volt system now. I live in the country and most of the things I need you cant get around here. There's very few of these in this area, NC USA. In fact most people I see have never seen an MB at all. Getting parts is arduous at best and some times I feel like pulling what little hair I have left out lolol. I mean 1 to 2 months to get stuff on standard shipping that's a little ridiculous but I'm dealing with it, patience is one thing I've mastered in my old age lolol.

AssembleThis
Dave

.bld.