4 batteries to 6v battery pack?

GoldenMotor.com

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
I have a wireless light system that works great.........except that if I hit to hard of a bump,the batteries(especially in the rear!) tend to disconnect.

So my idea to fix this is to hardwire a 6v battery(power wheel style?) to both the front and rear.

Will it work? I've looked it up as best I can and it seems like it would,but would I need 2 batteries?

Any help is appreciated,I really have no clue what I'm doing.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
You don't need two batteries. Just wire both front and rear lights to the same one.
Without seeing exactly what you have it's hard to draw you a diagram but you'd just need to run wires from the battery to the lights and connect them where your current batteries make contact. You'll just need to make sure you get the right contact points to provide the light with battery power.
A photo of your original batteries installed would help us tell you exactly where to connect to.

Tom

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
Thank you very much sir,that's what I needed to know.

As for the connections,positive-positive;negative-negative,right? I will post pics when I get the battery,before I connect anything. Just to be safe.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Thank you very much sir,that's what I needed to know.

As for the connections,positive-positive;negative-negative,right? I will post pics when I get the battery,before I connect anything. Just to be safe.
If you need to PM me that's good too. And you're welcome, D.

Tom