Thanks So Much...

GoldenMotor.com

lilffihn

Oct 18, 2009
Winona MN (southeast MN)
I've Finally Got My Mb To Work...it Took A Week And 3 Days But It Works...i Have Put Up A Lot Of Help Threads And I Would Like To Thank Those For Helping...i Have Already Went About 7 Miles Son Mine From About 5 To 8...thanks So Much...can't Wait To Talk About Mine Now That I Can Ride...i Have Already Had People Ask Where They Can Get One...i Plan On Riding It To School On Mon...i Cant Stress How Mnuch I Thank You...

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
your stoked.
Im strugglin to put my first build together. Its hard for a 17 yr old to make those trips to the hardware store when I dont have my licence. I havent even mounted my motor because I need to make a front motor mount, Im gonna try and get that done tomorrow. I still dont know how im going to mount it though.

myocardia

Jul 29, 2009
near Dallas, TX
just email me at my email(its in my signature)
Hey man, I'm glad you got it running, but your email address in your sig is really the reason I'm posting here. If you want people to be able to see your address, it should be written this way: LILFIHN(at)GMAIL(dot)COM. There are already at least 500,000 spam bots that have your email address. Don't let the rest of the 500,000,000 that don't have it yet get it.;) You really should just put it in your user profile though, so only members can see it.

Last edited: