• Dislike

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters

redpit76

Feb 12, 2013
milwaukee wisconsin
auflg

Hey guys. Kinda new to the site. Just wanted to introduce myself and show you all my occ build...so here it is. Any questions please feel free 2 ask. This is my second build and I love it. It's hard to go anywhere with it and not get stopped and asked about it. Crowds of peps at times. Also with the loud pipe it's hard not to see me...lol

.trk

Attachments

outlawbiker

Mar 15, 2009
Chicago NW Suburbs
i just got a gt5 kit to replace my aging pk-80 on my OCC, just wondering, i noticed you have the offset intake, do you also have the CNS carb? if so, have you had problems with that carb, i hear adjustments are the number 1 enemy with them,2nd to the carb vibrating off the intake tube. just trying to get some ideas before i install mine or try to keep my NT carb and just use it on there. thanks.

redpit76

Feb 12, 2013
milwaukee wisconsin
I got the cns crab with the kit. And YES they are a pain. Said screw it and got a speed carb for like $20 and never looked back. For the amateur gas bike rider I think there great. Hooked it up and it started right away the first try.

Last edited:

kanga

Nov 21, 2014
Australia
That's a sweet looking ride i like the colour, and yes the speed carb's are good they give you more throttle response.

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
If you want a real upgrade, get a sha clone single cable carb. Mine made a HUGE difference in throttle response, speed and idle quality. I got mine pre-jetted from pedalchopper and Jim NAILED the jetting. I've never even touched the fuel screw.
Just bolted it on and gained at least 5 mph on my jackshafted OCC 5 speed.
It's the first carb I have seen that actually improved power right out of the box even on my stock engine with restrictive long pipe and stock muffler.
No matter where you get yours, the sha clone is the way to go in my opinion.

kanga

Nov 21, 2014
Australia
I must admit i have upgraded to the same carby and yes even better then the speed carb flat slide are good. P1020368 (1024x738).jpg