New motorized bicycle with a question

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Re: New MB with a question

Not that specific filter but the smaller version with 1/4" barbs are available anywhere that sells lawnmower parts. The filter you linked has 3/8" barb fittings. That's going to require some form of reduction in size to work with the carburetor and fuel petcock that came with your kit. Most of those take a 1/4" I.D. fuel line.
Here's some reading for you on the subject > http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partne...rbicycling.com/f34/new-mb-question-33294.html
Tom

Last edited:

oldnhbikeman

Aug 20, 2011
New Hampshire
Re: New MB with a question

Thanks. I found a nice solution using a 3/16 fuel (gas) rated line along with a WIX (NAPA) #3011 in-line filter. No leaks and better performance now that the in-the-tank filter is removed and the fuel line is more snug.

Not that specific filter but the smaller version with 1/4" barbs are available anywhere that sells lawnmower parts. The filter you linked has 3/8" barb fittings. That's going to require some form of reduction in size to work with the carburetor and fuel petcock that came with your kit. Most of those take a 1/4" I.D. fuel line.
Here's some reading for you on the subject > Google Custom Search
Tom