Noobie here! Wondering bout Halcyon Cycle Works

GoldenMotor.com

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
First post on the forum! Hello from Phoenix! Im quite interested in building a BTR and REALLY want a Halcyon Cycle works frame and forks as a starting point, but no response from email... Ive done a search and find this is common or at least seems so from a noobie / limited search viewpoint. Anybody have contact this this company? Im right in his backyard but no response :confused: IF hes gone with the wind; does any body recomend a "kit" similar to the HCW?/ I dont have fab faacilities OR welding skills / equipment so I would def need a "kit" (frame and forks ) just to start. Thanks in advance. Dan

tomgndallas

Sep 19, 2010
Dallas, TX
I sent an email over today myself as I am also interested in what Chuck has to offer. No response yet, last time he posted here was a year ago.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
:( POOP... So, hows a guy get hold of a frame and forks of similar design? I've been doing some searching and I'm not being very succesfull. Worst comes to worst i'll just get a Felt 1903 and go from there, but I really wold like a bottem hoop frame.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
(^) NOW THATS what Im talkn bout !! Pat. I went through your "blogspot" Could you PM me some sort of price list?

Last edited:

tomgndallas

Sep 19, 2010
Dallas, TX
pat, i am still thinking of doing that HF 6.5 build with a comet cvt like cobrafreak has. what are your thoughts on this plant fitting in your drop loop frame and running an abraham linkage fork? it would be cool if we could start kicking the ideas around and get meausurements off the induan 1911. i am selling more stuff on ebay to generate cash. i think after this next week i will have a grand saved...woohoo.