In need of a NT Carb

GoldenMotor.com

Pinoyxprss

Mar 15, 2011
CA
Guys, I have a friend whom I'm helping to fix his bike, he has an OLD NT carb but it's missing the prime buttone, it is gushing fuel all over, I tried adjusting the little pin that closes the gas line when the float rises but it didn't help, it's missing the gasket on the float bowl. I dunno what to do with this thing, should I replace it or just try to replace all the missing parts? looking for the best cheapest way to go.

If anyone has a good NT carb they're not using I would buy it off of you for the right price.

Thanks

JD

roger41

May 25, 2011
winnipeg
i am looking for a nt carb for my gt5 but i live in winnipeg canada and am having a problem finding one, help please

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Guys, I have a friend whom I'm helping to fix his bike, he has an OLD NT carb but it's missing the prime buttone, it is gushing fuel all over, I tried adjusting the little pin that closes the gas line when the float rises but it didn't help, it's missing the gasket on the float bowl. I dunno what to do with this thing, should I replace it or just try to replace all the missing parts? looking for the best cheapest way to go.

JD
I have all the little parts for the NT carbs including the prime button spring etc, gasket
Send me a PM and I will mail them to you for free

Include your phone #

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
BiMoped, you have exceeded your stored message capacity I can't send you my number until you clear some space. I tried sending a message via email, don't know if you got it or not. You could also pm me your number and I could call you. Either way.