can't find an answer then ask here someone may be able to help!!

GoldenMotor.com

Ridenbuild

Jul 11, 2018
Adelaide
I'll work with you on the problem with your bike if you can't find the answer here on the forum.
I might be able to answer you questions on a 4-stroke as well.
This should be fun for a big problem you can call me. PM me for my number.
Norman
G'day buddy, I'm having trouble getting my 30cc sachets push bike engine running due to the fact that I can't find the carburettor parts, there an in hub engine, I've got it running but after a few laps it stalled, I need to get the choke working properly and then I can get the fuel system to run correctly

KC Roy

Jul 7, 2018
hi norman, i posted this question in another spot on this site but realized you might know right away. my chain saw (after my cousin borrowed it) wouldn't start. fuel line looked crappy so replaced it and the filter. the plug will not get wet. i though okay the carb diaphragm is shot or something, bought I whole new carb. Still nothing! and when i take the gas line off the carb gas squirts out, like the tank is pressurizing. that could be just from the primer bulb, but what might be wrong that it won't even pull gas into the combustion chamber? any theories about what could stop gas from getting to the cylinder short of a physical blockage? is it the piston rings that create the suction needed to pump the carb diaphragm?

Memy1251

Apr 15, 2019
Norman:

I’ve just built my first bike, and it starts and runs but slowly dies. The throttle works but doesn’t push the bike and, it just kicks up the RPMS a bit. Even that gets weaker as the bike dies down. Any suggestions? I ride the choke closed when I start it then when the engine starts I open it.

Jimmy Bloodmaker

Nov 24, 2018
midwest
Norman:

I’ve just built my first bike, and it starts and runs but slowly dies. The throttle works but doesn’t push the bike and, it just kicks up the RPMS a bit. Even that gets weaker as the bike dies down. Any suggestions? I ride the choke closed when I start it then when the engine starts I open it.
plug chop it. only the plug will tell you if it needs more or less fuel. break in at 20-24:1 mix ratio. 16:1 if for them high reving monster hawgs racing to squeeze out every ounce of power. once you get to knowing your machine ( after break in and many hours of planting your butt on her) you'll be able to tell what she needs by just how she sings to you when riding. think of these bikes as a musical instrument. they all sing a song. when the song changes, something happened.

if you aren't sure about plug chopping, run your bike to operating temp ( warm it up) then go for a ride, if your bike runs better wit the choke closed, you need a bigger jet. if tht just kills the bike, open the choke and shut the fuel off when riding. if right before it runs out of gas you see a huge surge in power, you need a smaller jet. you can get a whole 5mm jet kit from amazon or ebay for about $25 bucks. #60 all the way up to #80. once you get it dialed in, it will change as it breaks in and you will need a different jet as you change oil mixtures too.