Video camera test

GoldenMotor.com

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
After shooting such bad video last weekend with the handle bar mounted Emerson go action camera I decided to do a test of the four cameras I have to see which gives the best results. I tested all four cameras on a helmet mount on the same route up and down the road I live on. The cameras were the Emerson go action evc 355, the Sony cyber shot w730 and two Vivatar
cameras, the vivicam x025 and s130. The results are as follows.
1. Sony
2.vivitar s130
3.Emerson go action
4.vivitar x025
I judged each video for balance and shaking plus the field of vision and sound quality. The cameras were all set on the VGA mode so everything would be equal. Maybe my next video will be a lot better.
Update: I made a video combination from all four cameras, tell me what you think.

http://youtu.be/Q-aMnWrCZHA

Last edited:

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Tom I didn't do links just made the movies and watched them on our computer, the Sony I think has a balance or shake compensation feature that really helps. I may do two of the four and link them tomorrow.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
The first camera test was late Saturday, the others were Sunday . In the last video I had a deer fawn run across the road, I've been seeing it around a bit.