Belize erider chopper

GoldenMotor.com

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
I have one of these coming I bought used and its 48v and im wondering what type of battery exactly is in it if it says lithium ion....are they any good or do I hafta get lifepo4's anyway?

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
lithium ion is a good battery. the lifpo4 can handle more charges is the main difference. i think but not sure the lithumion battery's are good for like 500 charges and lifpo4 2,000. looking forward to seeing a picture of your new electric bike.

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
id love to add pictures but im not smart enough....couldnt find a good resizer either the other day

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
well.....I like that its only $200 no matter what batteries are there ill get the 500watt rear wheel hub and controller etc....thing is I wanted the parts for a whizzer ambassador I bought thats engineless etc and I dont think 500 is gonna cut it....either way if the batteries are good I'll use it till its done or maybe put it on my american triped trike that isnt good for speed anyway....easy to see why so many choose gas over electric when you price the parts .those predator engines etc are areally good deal

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I really like the look of that bike. Another member from Australia posted a picture of an unpowered one a few days ago asking for help locating one. He had posted a link to an Aussie website but there was no information about the bike other than a picture.
Who makes it? Who sells it? Anyone know?

Tom

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Looks like it's Canada only. There is one dealer about a mile from me. If anyone is interested I'll go up and see if he has one in stock that I can look at.
I won't be able to test ride it since it has two wheels. Balance it toast due to an accident years ago but I will take photos.

Day after Christmas is a holiday here in Canada so the earliest I can get there is two days after Christmas.
If he doesn't have one I'll call the other bike shops listed in Vancouver to see if they have one and if I can take photos. That will be in the first couple of days in the New Year though.

Steve.

kevyleven007

Sep 25, 2008
texas
first place I saw selling them was conhismotors.Then I think gasbike.net.Now conhismotors has them with lithium batts.They sell the rear wheel kits for diy also_Only place I have seen with 24x4 kits.I had a few choppers but moved on.Still,pretty cool though