Yo Momma = Snowblower

GoldenMotor.com

Albula vulpes

Mar 16, 2010
FL
Took my girl to her favorite watering hole today............................ The beach!

Where else would you take a MB with a Waterpump engine?

That was my MB calling you a snowblower, not me!

No need to get your panties all in a wad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

timboellner

Apr 1, 2009
Towson Maryland
From all of us who live where it's no fun riding in the cold and windy "no beach"
places, with all due respect ...bite me
Enjoy it for all of us...that's a pretty bike btw

TIM

Albula vulpes

Mar 16, 2010
FL
Go Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn we are getting some of your crap down here. It is now cold and windy, but.......................................... I was riding my MB yesterday. Yippie!!!!!!

Albula vulpes

Mar 16, 2010
FL
Riding again today........................................

I'm at Wendy's right now. They have followed in Mc Donalds footsteps with the Free Wifi.

I have these two old cogers eyeballing my ride. He and She continuously keep staring at the gas tank on the back. I can see the gears turning in their head, but I think they are failing to put two and two together.

Anyway, I'm out of here, I'm going to go fire up the MB and give them something to talk about.

Peace Out,

furament

May 31, 2009
ontaro
grrrrrrrr to dam cold to get out to the shop and get bike running grrrrrr i wanna play in the snow grrrrr bugs me just thinking about it i wanna donuts!!!! or is that a verb ?????

Last edited:

furament

May 31, 2009
ontaro
Took my girl to her favorite watering hole today............................ The beach!

Where else would you take a MB with a Waterpump engine?

That was my MB calling you a snowblower, not me!

No need to get your panties all in a wad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thought it wuz nikkers in aknot lol?:-||

Albula vulpes

Mar 16, 2010
FL
Yesterday, ran into some vibration problems and the rear stay support bolts loosened. So I rode the MB to Home Depot and picked up some locknuts, and double nutted the rear support stays.

I also added a speedo and a planet bike front fender to keep me dry, shown in pict.

Pounded some pavement this morning on the MB and rode to Mc Donalds. There was a little incline on the sidewalk and I couldn't help myself to not goose the throttle when I was climbing it and I gently pulled up on the handlebars, and the damn thing did a wheelie!!!!!!!!! I was stoked.

Made it to Mc Donalds with all my limbs still attached to my body, and in rolls another MB.

Some dude that has a china 68.5/80cc china kit.

Attachments

Albula vulpes

Mar 16, 2010
FL
So I'm cruising on the MB yesterday on the shoulder of the road. An old snowbird codger in a car nearly clips me and then pulls in front of me and blocks the bike lane/shoulder of the road so I can not go around him. He then gets out of his car. I thought he wanted to ask me a question about motorbicycling, but then his posture was agressive and looked like he wanted to fight me, and was wondering what on earth is this old codger doing.

He was then walking not towards me but behind. I looked behind and a cop pulled over the old bird and I was in between him and the cop. So I rode on the grass and went around his ass, to go to a fishing hole to look for a few snookheads.

On the way back.........................................

2 police pulled over a minivan and he was almost on the sidewalk I was riding on. So I proceeded on. Then I came across another police as I was riding on the sidewalk, he passed me. I caught up with him again, he passed me again. Then I was riding the MB on the way home a police passed me as I was standing up on my motorbicycle on the sidewalk riding home.

This morning I rode the MB and a police officer passed me as I was riding on the sidewalk, I caught up with him at the light, and then he proceeded on.

I'm not sure why I don't have the trouble others have.

I do not wear work boots, nor do I ride around with a tall boy or a cigarette in my hand.