tucson mt lemon ?how will it take?

GoldenMotor.com

mully

Jul 5, 2009
tucson AZ
.wee..crt.anyone motored 2 the top of mount lemon l8ly? how long will it take me, 48cc? also other than usa bkmotors & spookie toof, are there any other mtb shops in tuxon? I know ace sells skyhawks, i often need parts on the eastside o t town. any input or extra work would be apperciated as i luv 2 work on motorized bks!!!!

foureasy

Jul 9, 2009
tucson
Im at 22nd and park. I have a full welding/machine shop. I have cases cylinders heads and more. I build all kinds of motors. No mt lemmon for me though.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
YouTube - Motorized Bicycle up Mount Lemmon in Tucson,AZ

YouTube - Motorized Bicycle Leaving Ski Valley at Mount Lemmon

Mount Lemmon Ride pictures by FR31MB - Photobucket

A 66cc will work much better with the extra torque. I did it with a 44t and it was lots of pedaling on my DBack Della Cruz. I mutli-speed bike would be much nicer then a single speed.

I could do 18mph with pedaling but you really have to pedal hard to do that and its a long ways to the top. On the way back down I removed my chain for the motor and coasted all the way down the Mountain and that was such a thrill!

The only Tucson Shop as of right now is Freedom USA at USA Bike Motors old location. USABikemotors will soon be Eco Rider and will have new shop on 4th Ave. here shortly.

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
coming down the Mtn is a lot more fun,,,
azvinnie, spunout, and I hit 50mph coasting on the way back down after the deathrace;)
my chopper was flyin' laff

the pics in this story was taken just before the race started that day :)
gallery384