portland oregon!

GoldenMotor.com

mobike91

Sep 14, 2010
lebanon, oregon
I'm in corvallis.shft.
dude thats sweet. iv riden thru there on my motor bike twice lol. we ought to ride some time?

i have facebook and a phone number. think we could get together some time? for reasons i wont put my phone number on here. but to find me on face book search my name.

wil tichenor. if you have a face book ofcourse.

Ciretose420

May 4, 2010
Portland, OR
Corvallis is just a bit too far for me =\
Maybe once I finish my ride, we should have a mini rally in Salem. It's right between you guys and me. I'm up near Gaston.

Last edited:

mobike91

Sep 14, 2010
lebanon, oregon
Corvallis is just a bit too far for me =\
Maybe once I finish my ride, we should have a mini rally in Salem. It's right between you guys and me. I'm up near Gaston.
hey im game for that, just remember to run your bike a little rich to keep her lubed up real good. or else the little fella wil blow like a hand grenade and leave you sitten on the side of the road pedaling. very slowly lol. i rode over 100 miles today just cruisin at about an even 32-33 miles per hour. takes a bit longer but its a decent ride for the price of gas =)

Sideshowbob

Dec 26, 2010
Salem OR
I live in Salem and would love to find some folks to ride with. I have a cruiser w/49cc skyhawk. I'll post picks as soon as I figure it out I have some posted on motoredbikes.com as sideshowbob. Anyone in the valley that would like t ride let me know so we can figure one out. I go to Corvallis often to see kids at OSU. My email is. [email protected] so give me a holler' if ya wanna ride. I have most weekends off zpt

Sideshowbob

Dec 26, 2010
Salem OR
I'm operational but I'm going to swap put motors in a week or so to a bigger 66cc slant head 2stroke for a little more HP now that I can ride without cop problems. So let it rain for now we'll be Rollin again in no time. I'm already dreaming up a 125cc 3speed lifan 4stroke full suspension mtn bike project for some real butt pucker. .wee.

mobike91

Sep 14, 2010
lebanon, oregon
dont know if this thread is live or not. but i would like to get together with some bikers and go for some rides here soon. i sold a bike to a buddy in portland so i know he can go. let me know if anyone in the area would like to ride.

mobike91

Sideshowbob

Dec 26, 2010
Salem OR
You need to come down for the May 15 ride to the rogue ales hop farm. It's a 50 miler from Jefferson to independence then to the farm and back. Great beers and snacks at the farm.