Registering Bike

GoldenMotor.com

psprat496

Nov 22, 2009
New Jersey
I'm looking to register my bike here in NJ and they require a MCO or Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin. Now where could I obtain one of these? I doubt an vendors have them, do I need to go directly to grubee to get one?

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
Im guessing they sometimes come with bikes that are sold with engines already on them,thats if there sold by a dealer.
I don't believe that you could get one unless you were a dealer that sells them.
Maybe someone else will know.

WoodyFlorida

Sep 11, 2012
West Florida
Old post brought back but: Many guys find a junkyard moped with title and cut the headtube with info and v.i.n off and weld that to their project. Then register your bike as that moped. Good luck.

Last edited:

577-Jersey

Mar 23, 2013
central western nj
Yeah,,good idea,,I just finished my build today and took it out for a 4 mile ride,,I was always taught to break in a 2 stroke like your gonna ride it...lol...I still took it easy and only brought it up close to top speed once or twice,,it vibrates to much there anyway to enjoy it,,it cruises sweet at 20-23mph,,thats about as fast as i could pedal the cruiser top out!...still Im not too concerned about registering this thing,,its more like a little toy to me if anything,,putting around,,the cops will laugh at this thing.

Thanks and take care!

Tom :)