feedback

GoldenMotor.com

yamahonkawazuki

Mar 17, 2010
Clinton Tn
My suggestion is this. AND it doesnt require a moderator to run it. a forum member can do so. i run part of it on futuremark, done wiht code to id members, ( EASY) and code for colour)
up to 10 transactions, - green 15 becomes pink or somehting etc. and broken down into three blocks, say a-h, i-p, q-z? only thing a mod/staff would have to handle would be in a complaint was lodged for a transaction, BUT regular ppl here could run it, salutes handled via pm, say 1 salute for happycheapskate, i bought an ( item) from him, all went well. only thign would be done is a number added to his profile, details no need

nogig

Mar 18, 2010
south carolina
I was thinking about a trusted seller thread, but your idea seems even better. I'll be honest tho I dont think any of the guys here would do another guy here wrong.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Blind reputation "scores" are untrustworthy, misleading & prone to abuse. Details are desperately needed to ascertain the validity of an opinion.

Personally, I'd much rather people just continued to answer questions with their actual experiences.