i will ride coast to coast

GoldenMotor.com
Dec 4, 2010
Welches, Oregon
Well, moderators/seinors, what do you think? This would be a fun thing to at least try. It would take a long time. maybe too long. could we find a way to make it shorter but still be accesible to most riders? tell me what you think.
It does sound like fun and i would help organize it with you , to bad you live in Kansas (only cause your so far away from me) but let me know whats going on and we will make it work.brnot

Dec 4, 2010
Welches, Oregon
I'm in. I ordered a shift kit today and I'm shopping around for a trailer.
I currently live in Welches, Oregon but moving to the Vegas area in January (15th or 16th) I defenantly would like to take a small 1000 (415 miles one way give or take a bit) mile round trip to the west coast after I move to Vegas. I own 5 motorbikes, what do you have going there? If you want to we could set something like that up for now to break things in a bit. Let me know what you have plans on and maybe I can meet up with ya once I arrive.usflg

Hammond Egger

Oct 23, 2010
Tucson, AZ
When I got into MB's I didn't intend on touring but I'm planning a route 66 tour to Cali this spring or summer and starting to plan a tour of the Blue Ridge and Great Smokey mountains next year. I'm looking seriously at a Kamp-Rite Midget Bushtrekka Bicycle Camper Trailer. My neighbor is leaving for Oakland soon, I may ride along with him.