Morini engines

GoldenMotor.com

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
Ive seen these motors mentioned numerous times but never checked into them at all till now. I clicked on a morini url in the forum and am impressed with what I saw. The site had no prices or mention of kits that would work with them. Any one have any site suggestions for vendors and what kind of kits these might work with. Im interested in a rear chain mount system and how this motor might attach, I know these buggers are going to be expensive but lets see. LOL that S-6 50cc motor is rated at 11 hp how is that possible with a 50cc motor? TYIA.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
There's two places that I know of that sell Morinis. First call Herdan and find out what he prices are then call Pipelyne. Shipping will be the same but Pipelyne will save you around $50 on the motor. Pipelyne also sells the kits but usually will only sell the kits if you get the motor from Pipelyne.
Here's one of Pipelyne's full suspension bikes.

Attachments

Last edited:

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Not yet. I've been swamped at work and haven't had time to really work on it. I only have the domain name and a layout without pictures. Hopefully, I'll have it ready by labor day weekend.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
That has to be the most awesome, beautiful, well thought out full suspension MB I have ever seen!!!
How much $$$ are we talkin' to get a kit? The price of a motorcycle, or a bit more dusty bank account friendly?

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
To me theres a cutoff point for expense and if it goes any higher your into m/c territory, Ill throw out $1000 just for a number. You can buy a decent used street bike for that or a little more and its designed to be a motorized 2 wheeler. These morinins though have to be the best 50cc motors out there especially if ktm uses them on their 50cc bikes. I dont think I could afford one but Im curious to see some prices............Its funny because I have a grand or more in my bike, 200 bike, 750 for the honda DE kit and $$$ for 2 locks, mirror, double kickstand, basket, tires and tubes I just bought.

jg767

May 28, 2008
Pipelyne is also an authorized Morini Dealer. He can save you some money on a Morini.
Could Pipelyne show usw some prices somewhereon this forum? I can't find a website' would be a good idea for an authorized dealer.

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
Those prices are in the park of where I thought they might be, that 3hp model isnt too steep and would kick butt on a MAB. Imagine the 11hp model LOL taking you down the road you could probably out run the cops. Ive worked on cars and other things that go zoom all of my life and from looking at those pics those motors just exude the word quality in them. But considering the cheap skate I am Ill be sticking with lower end motors like the titan or honda for now.