A Suggestion...

GoldenMotor.com

theycallmebob

Dec 13, 2008
Gainesville, FL
I am kinda ashamed that the most users ever online for this website was 2-14-09 at 1:22 AM.

We all know what that day is and what should be going on at that time. However, every time I come on here I am reminded of what I was doing that Valentines night and feel inadequate.

Anyone want to try to arrange a date and time to smash that record so Motorbicycling.com, and its members, can lose that badge of shame?

.shft.

Last edited:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
you can set how often the site updates number of people online. anyway i have it set to stay updated imidiatly. that is not the case on anyother site i have looked at because it uses up bandwidth. however because people are advertising on the site and looking to advertise i keep the whos online as acurate as possible and not show inflated numbers. you can see though we have well over 3,000 visitors every day which i do not believe many other sites do and those numbers are acuarate also. we are at the top of the search engines in many catagories not just one or 2 and by a big margin compaired to any other sites on the net