Tire wont turn!!help me plz!!!

GoldenMotor.com

caveman6996

Aug 3, 2016
CRAWLEY,WV
So let's say it is a faulty armature. Can I just buy that part alone? No matter the answer around how mucch$$ would it cost?(I know the price is just a guesstimate)

caveman6996

Aug 3, 2016
CRAWLEY,WV
Thank you so much allen standley,and everyone else also. y'all have helped me tremendously and have been extremely patient with me on my very first build ever. I greatly appreciate it!
I will keep y'all updated on it!

sboricic123

Apr 15, 2013
Bailieboro, Ontario
I'd replace the spark plug boot with a better one and get a NGK B6HS spark plug and see if that helps. The ones that come with the kits are crap from what I've read on past posts. It could be a faulty CDI too.

Tyler6357

Mar 15, 2012
Santa Barbara, CA
I'd replace the spark plug boot with a better one and get a NGK B6HS spark plug and see if that helps. The ones that come with the kits are crap from what I've read on past posts. It could be a faulty CDI too.
I can attest to this, get a quality rubber boot to attach to the spark plug, one that won't require you to remove the spark plug cap to use it. I had trouble with mine when the connection started to arc which caused the plastic part to melt all over the plug and head before failure. Good quality rubber spark plug boots are only $5 at any local auto parts store. If that doesn't solve the problem, I would get a new CDI. If your boot looks like the one on the CDI at this link, replace it immediately! Oh, by the way, if you do have one that looks like this you will never get a spark unless you remove the spark plug cap first.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/162104559655?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Last edited: