quadracycle outlawed in ohio ?

GoldenMotor.com

rogergendron1

Sep 18, 2013
woburn ma
that is exactly what a certain mayor is trying to do ! you see this man has an autistic son and to spend time with him he built a quadracycle so he coud ride safley with his son, something his son can not do on his own due to his handicap. the quadracycle has a rear seat from a mini van so his son could remain comfy and safe during the ride the quad is stricktly pedal powered and cruises a bit slower than a typical bike.

this man was pulled over wile cruising with his son and ticketed for driving a "toy vehical" on city streets and sent to court. the mayor said he has target this man because the mayor believes the bike is unsafe because drivers may or may not see it .... yet he states that its 5 feet wide just before saying so lol ! it is equiped with reflectors and has 4 wheels ! i would say thats safer than a 2 wheeled bike right ? he is cault in a loop hole in the state law because the definition of bicycle is a 2 or 3 wheeled pedal vehical and his has 4 wheels so they are not calling it a bike they are trying to claim its an unsafe toy vehical because it has 4 wheels instaed of 2 or 3 !

this is unreal i cant believe they are hastling this man who is trying to have some fun and spend time with his autistic son, i can only imagine all the time they spent together building it and the anticipation his son had to ride in it, and all the time bonding wile riding it, only to have it all ripped away by some goverment Jackass who knows better than you what is and what is not safe for you to do !

the mayor is trying to make quadracycles illigal, i would laugh myself all the way to the moon if this guy just cut the front end off and made it a trike wile maintaining the same look ! that is exactly what i would do ! i would just keep it exactly the same only add a trike front end so it becomes classifed as a bicycle and street legal ! it would be like spitting in his face !

my mind is blown by this !
pic of bike in second link

http://www.cleveland.com/lakewood/index.ssf/2013/01/lakewood_mayor_feels_quadricyc.html

http://www.cleveland.com/roadrant/index.ssf/2013/01/lakewood_may_consider_banning.html

rogergendron1

Sep 18, 2013
woburn ma
basicly he built a rohds car to drive his autistic son around in and was ticketed and told the mayor doesnt like it and they want to outlaw it !

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
that is exactly what a certain mayor is trying to do ! you see this man has an autistic son and to spend time with him he built a quadracycle so he coud ride safley with his son, something his son can not do on his own due to his handicap. the quadracycle has a rear seat from a mini van so his son could remain comfy and safe during the ride the quad is stricktly pedal powered and cruises a bit slower than a typical bike.

this man was pulled over wile cruising with his son and ticketed for driving a "toy vehical" on city streets and sent to court. the mayor said he has target this man because the mayor believes the bike is unsafe because drivers may or may not see it .... yet he states that its 5 feet wide just before saying so lol ! it is equiped with reflectors and has 4 wheels ! i would say thats safer than a 2 wheeled bike right ? he is cault in a loop hole in the state law because the definition of bicycle is a 2 or 3 wheeled pedal vehical and his has 4 wheels so they are not calling it a bike they are trying to claim its an unsafe toy vehical because it has 4 wheels instaed of 2 or 3 !

this is unreal i cant believe they are hastling this man who is trying to have some fun and spend time with his autistic son, i can only imagine all the time they spent together building it and the anticipation his son had to ride in it, and all the time bonding wile riding it, only to have it all ripped away by some goverment Jackass who knows better than you what is and what is not safe for you to do !

the mayor is trying to make quadracycles illigal, i would laugh myself all the way to the moon if this guy just cut the front end off and made it a trike wile maintaining the same look ! that is exactly what i would do ! i would just keep it exactly the same only add a trike front end so it becomes classifed as a bicycle and street legal ! it would be like spitting in his face !

my mind is blown by this !
pic of bike in second link

http://www.cleveland.com/lakewood/index.ssf/2013/01/lakewood_mayor_feels_quadricyc.html

http://www.cleveland.com/roadrant/index.ssf/2013/01/lakewood_may_consider_banning.html
No picture in either link????