GoldenMotor.com

haoleboy

Feb 17, 2012
Redding, CA
Thank you for the reply, but I have already done that.... I got into the CP found the file I wanted to use, chose to upload file, and that is where it failed.......I have no idea why it is not uploading my picture of my cruiser........

Thank you

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Does it tell you that the file is too big?
If so you'll need to reduce the size. If you don't have some kind of photo program that can be a challenge.

Tom

haoleboy

Feb 17, 2012
Redding, CA
The same pic uploaded just fine on "motoredbikes.com"........both sites have a minimum of 19.5 kb I do not understand why this site does not accept my photo......
If I am too bold, I humbly apologize.....
Thank you

Last edited:

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
Howziit Kawika!

Picture this ride.....

Start from Aloha Stadium, cruise east on Nimitz Highway for a few miles, past the airport, Sand Island Road, all the piers, Honolulu Harbor with the Queen Mary ship, past Aloha Tower, the Gold Bond building, Honolulu Ford dealership, Fisherman's Wharf, McWayne Marine Supply, turn into Ala Moana Park, cruise past the tennis courts and Magic Island, exit east & over the bridge where Kaiser Hospital was, past Hilton Hawaiian Village, Fort DeRussey, right thru Waikiki on Kalakaua Avenue, past Kuhio Beach, Honolulu Zoo, Queen's Surf, the Aquarium, Kapiolani Park, the water fountain. Turn right, go up the hill to the Diamond Head lookout.

Can you see it?!drn2

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Well tnx HB!

I'd like that!!!

Gosh, it's been -ages- since I've been up near Redding...
I've never ridden a MAB other than my own. And mine is NOT great, doesn't really run well as I'd like, and needs more than a few improvements.
It would indeed be interesting to ride another MAB!!!

lol
I'll put it in the 'bucket list'!

Perhaps one day we can get together for a ride!
Best
rc

haoleboy

Feb 17, 2012
Redding, CA
It is fun to ride around here..... I use the bike mostly for transportation to the hospital where I volunteer! Come up sometime!!
Aloha