Whizzer Newsletter

GoldenMotor.com
As many already know Terry & Audrey McAllister left this world for a better place just a short time ago. For many years they published the Whizzer Newsletter. Just prior to Audrey's departure she turned the Whizzer newsletter over to our friends and avid Whizzer collectors.

I will continue to write "Quenton's Corner" for the Whizzer newsletter. Quenton's Corner will continue to cover information on the new generation Whizzers [1999 to current].

If you have a vintage or new generation Whizzer this newsletter is for you! The newsletter will also showcase schedules of motorbike & scooter events throughout the year.

Here is the information on cost, who to contact, and additional information.

Whizzer Newsletter is published monthly.
Subscriptions are $25/year for U.S. subscribers; $35/year Canadian.
Checks should be made out to the circulation manager:
Mary Kay Reibel
and sent to her at
304 S. Lincoln
Aurora, IL 60505

Contact Information: [email protected]
630-897-3601

Paid-up subscribers may place want-ads in the Whizzer Newsletter Free of Charge.
Subscribers' business cards are also displayed in the newsletter, free of charge, as space permits.

Whizzer Newsletter Editor: Carolyn Williams
Technical Advisor: Reg Williams
2101 E. U.S. Hwy 52
Serena, IL 60549

Contact Information: [email protected]
815-792-8401

This newsletter is a must if you collect vintage motorbikes & scooters, and/or new edition Whizzers!

Have fun,

Last edited:

mason_man

Jul 19, 2009
LA SoCal
Thanks Quenton Sorry to here about Terry and Audery passing on.GOD BLESS them and their family.Thanks for all your help with my whizzers both here and in the Whizzer Newsletter.Gald to here the Whizzer Newsletter will keep going on, lots of infor in their. Ray

Hi Everyone,
I just want to remind everyone to subscribe to the Whizzer Newsletter and thank Whizzer collectors & experts Carolyn & Reg Williams and Kay & Ben Reibel for continueing the Whizzer Newsletter. I wish to thank them for supplying the newsletter each month as I know it is a lot of work.

Here is a "Press Release" by the new publishers:

Attention, Whizzer hobbyists who are lamenting the death of Whizzer Newsletter publishers Terry and Audrey McAllister: The Whizzer Newsletter is now being edited monthly by Carolyn Williams, with her husband Reg Williams as technical advisor. Newsletter distribution is being handled by Mary Kay and Ben Reibel. Subscriptions are $25/year ($35 for Canadian subscribers). Mail your check and mailing information to Mary Kay Reibel, 304 S. Lincoln Ave., Aurora, IL 60505. For additional information, call Mary Kay at 630-897-3601 or e-mail her at [email protected]. -or- contact Carolyn or Reg Williams at 815-792-8401 (e-mail [email protected]).

Every Whizzer owner should subscribe because the newsletter still contains my "Quenton's Corner" section that covers detailed information on the New edition Whizzers as well as articles on vintage Whizzers by some of the nations leading experts.

The newsletter also has a "2010 Calendar of Events" informing us where the next show, ride, events, and "get together" take place. Each edition contains pictures, articles, comments, and just great information on Whizzers.

Have fun,

Last edited:

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Quenton's right. If you own a Whizzer, you'll love this newsletter. You sure can't complain about the subscription price.
Jay

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder for all Whizzer owners about the Whizzer newsletter. Look for my articles each month in Quenton's Corner about the new edition Whizzers.

This months comments cover "how to" convert the vintage Whizzer piston to fit the new edition motors.

Checkout previous posts to find information on signing up!

Have fun,

chopperjoe

Nov 15, 2009
bourbonnais il
Hi Quenton, new winter project. 1949 J model engine, frame on its way from DK Helmutt, boardtrack style, thanks again for the help in finding the right parts. Have a great holiday, Joe from Illinois

Attachments