80cc Haro

GoldenMotor.com

crf250rider1245

Aug 25, 2009
Maryland
Whats goin on. Im Knew to the site n cant really figure it out but how do you post pictures?

My bikes a RAW 80CC on a Haro Mirra 540 air bmx bike. Despite all the problems, Frame, Sprocket, Exhaust hitting crank, seat clearing air fliter and many more i got it on n running. Statred about 6 months ago n just finshed last week. Work kinda got in the way.

I had it cloked the day i got it running, it was at 31mph with me a 155lbs ridder. I trashed the crappy thorttle they send you n used a old bike brake lever. Shorty with two finger grip works great :). But any one know any good up grades i can get and where? im looking at a goped ehaust wondering if it will fit and a couple hp carbs n filters. let me know thanks

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
Whats goin on. Im Knew to the site n cant really figure it out but how do you post pictures?

My bikes a RAW 80CC on a Haro Mirra 540 air bmx bike. Despite all the problems, Frame, Sprocket, Exhaust hitting crank, seat clearing air fliter and many more i got it on n running. Statred about 6 months ago n just finshed last week. Work kinda got in the way.

I had it cloked the day i got it running, it was at 31mph with me a 155lbs ridder. I trashed the crappy thorttle they send you n used a old bike brake lever. Shorty with two finger grip works great :). But any one know any good up grades i can get and where? im looking at a goped ehaust wondering if it will fit and a couple hp carbs n filters. let me know thanks
High and welcome!! You want to know how to post pics??? Find and ask BARELYAWAKE ;he is the best help there is. I would not be able to post if it was not for him.:):) :-/ :-0