MA Bicycle on train tracks hobby or large scale.

GoldenMotor.com

Roadkill

Feb 14, 2009
Roadkill, USA
I go to a private steam train property from time to time.. Well it is a smaller scale track and thought it might be fun to weld together something that would stabilize the bike from veering off the track perhaps by even using the parallel track. Just woke up. There is also several miles of abandoned track that runs along a bike trail I know of and that might be neat.. Any ideas free thinkers? I am all wind. Oil the tires!! kidding. I have heard this has been done. I just don't want bare rims with some inner tubes glued ober the spoke nuts inside the rim.. That might not be big enough and my friction drive....

.bt.

ratty

Apr 17, 2009
Nashville ,TN
Man, that is cool as H e double hockey sticks! I dont know of any abandoned tracks round these parts tho. That one rig in the vid looks like a bed frame! I dont really think it is, but it just might work..........duh.

xlite

Jun 18, 2009
ny,ny
A friend of mine is into that and put one of my engines on his railbike. I got to try it. Even on abandoned tracks weeds and other obstructions make it a very dangerous passtime not to mention it's illegal.

Roadkill

Feb 14, 2009
Roadkill, USA
A friend of mine is into that and put one of my engines on his railbike. I got to try it. Even on abandoned tracks weeds and other obstructions make it a very dangerous passtime not to mention it's illegal.

There are books and abandoned railines all over. Insted of saying the sky is blue and there is no such thing as clouds. Visit the websites and subscribe. Yeah if one goes onto a commuter line or railway that is in use one could get whached or spanked financially or just locked up and then who knows.. Whacked?

Alrighty then.. This is global.. Google Railbike and tours and holland.. This is not just a communist law stricken country only sensation!

Ready for forced $1000 fine health insurance for freedom comrades? It's almost here and that is not even the issue told on radio or TV. Google that first.. You might need the forced healthcare riding MAB's?

.duh.

Roadkill

Feb 14, 2009
Roadkill, USA
Cooler still......

I have been saving images and here are the things I would motorize so far.. Pure boredom.

ratrodbikes have tons worthy of motorizing.. Might as well paint them all purple and pink and grow a mullet to ride them... Still they are some awesome bike hacks..

choo chooo... usflg

Attachments